Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weapon Of Self Destruction

Photobucket

Flashpot explosion can you hear the big sound?
For decades I been living in my mushroom cloud
I been blinded, been beaten
I been stolen, been cheated
I can't get myself standing up for falling down

With good intention and no perception
No strong protection, reflection
A WEAPON OF SELF DESTRUCTION

Banging up my temper
I'd be quick to be tied
Been choking on my words from my genocide
After tripping, after kickin'
After bruising from the lickin'
I can't see any vision thru my two black eyes

It was a question of self deception
It was oppression, prevention
A WEAPON OF SELF DESTRUCTION

Baby, baby, baby I'm a one man army
Baby, baby, baby I'm a one man war
Baby, baby, baby Don't you try to stop me
Baby, baby, baby 'cause I got no choice

I AM A WEAPON...OF SELF DESTRUCTION

No comments: