Thursday, July 23, 2009

Average Life Span

Photobucket

I was born in middle ville and was raised on middle road
For 30 years, time stand still, not too rich but not too poor
Now I paint my picket fence a lilly white, no consequence
It's not too dark, Yet not too bland
Just the colour of an average life span

Between the black and white
Between the day and night
Within the blink of an eye
An average life goes by

2.5 is what i've bred in the bed that I made
Not too many but too less
"JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP TRADITION OF MY DADDY'S LAST NAME"
And I won't drink and I won't smoke
Won't take no chance, no consequence
It's not too good but not too bad
Just a man with an average life span!!!

Fear in the factor, factor out the fear
Don't be rockin with the boat'
Don't be messin with the plan
The law of the typical law of the land
How many years in an average life span?

No comments: